Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Bowling all the way to the bank...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have to give credit to Marvel. They seem to have their characters on everything. If you can believe it, these are bowling balls from Brunswick...

    1076 Spiderman BB 1 pres r1

  2. #2
    Inactive Member aspawnfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    472
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I looked into having a Spawn bowling ball made. When I heard the price I passed on it. $400. just a yee too much for my blood.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by aspawnfan:
    I looked into having a Spawn bowling ball made. When I heard the price I passed on it. $400. just a yee too much for my blood.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ha!!!!! I was just going to say, if there was a Spawn bowling ball, I'd be all over it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member aspawnfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    472
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Manufacturors now days can put any image on a bowling ball. I wanted Violator holding a bloody heart. [img]smile.gif[/img] When I heard the price, I changed it to just the symbol. Same price damn it.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by sculpey:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by aspawnfan:
    I looked into having a Spawn bowling ball made. When I heard the price I passed on it. $400. just a yee too much for my blood.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ha!!!!! I was just going to say, if there was a Spawn bowling ball, I'd be all over it.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No you wouldnt spawn would. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    *Image comes over gd of sculpey humping bowling ball*

    Ewwwww!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 10, 2004 11:01 PM: Message edited by: Guitardeth2 ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Guitardeth2:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by sculpey:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by aspawnfan:
    I looked into having a Spawn bowling ball made. When I heard the price I passed on it. $400. just a yee too much for my blood.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ha!!!!! I was just going to say, if there was a Spawn bowling ball, I'd be all over it.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No you wouldnt spawn would. [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Badda Bing !!!!!!!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    400 aint that much my last bowling ball cost me 500 USD but then again I have bowled since I was 7 [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •